Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ryanne’s point of view.

They said “lets go for a car ride” and we have been going for car rides everyday. For lots of days. And they take me for walks where there are all these new smells I have to stop and smell. And I meet new people who rub my head and say I am pretty for my age. Fuckers.

In the mornings after Kevan takes me for a walk so that I can relive myself. Every morning I stop, take a crap, look up at Kevan with my soft Labrador eyes and think “ok fat man, go and pick it up in that little plastic bag, and lets get going as I want breakfast”.

I sneak into the front of the motorhome and sleep on Karen’s seat. This way I can keep an eye on what is going on and I can shed my hair so that she gets it all on her clothes. I sleep there at nights sometimes as well, but not if I am snoring: my snoring keeps me awake. So when I snore I sleep in the hallway of the motorhome where they put my mat and blanket that way it keeps Kevan awake.

My walking buddy bought us a Tim Horton's card before we left to make sure that Kevan gets his caffeine and I get my Timbits. It seems pretty much everyday we get Timbits. Kevan is happier when he has coffee. Thanks Mark!

Gotta go. Dinner is ready and I have to eat it quickly so that I can mooch some people food from Karen. Then Kevan has to take me for a walk and pickup my crap.

Woof Woof

Ryanne.

 

 

1 comment:

Leslie and Mark said...

Ryanne, car ride? Cookie? Walk?